DetailsAspen's hotel of European Suites was originally built in 1886 in classic Victorian Architecture. It is located on Galena Street exactly in the center of town, and only 2 blocks from Aspen Mountain. The hotel is only steps away from world class dining and shopping for which Aspen is famous. This small and charming hotel contains seven suites and apartments.
Each one is individually decorated with an European flavor and has Old World high ceilings. Bedrooms are filled with Ralph Lauren linens and down-filled duvets. Original antique furnishings and accent pieces adorn each room, while walls are covered with Museum quality artwork and designer fabrics. Crystal chandeliers, Persian rugs, large overstuffed sofas and chairs, give each suite that special touch.
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Safe deposit box - front desk
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement