DetailsIn the heart of the majestic Rocky Mountains, just two minutes walk from downtown, the Ptarmigan Inn is the perfect headquarters for those who love to ski, hike, golf, bike, canoe, raft, fish, and enjoy the splendor of Canada's largest and oldest National Park. The Banff Ptarmigan Inn boasts 134 guest rooms. Natural wood accents add a warm glow to the Inn's interior design. The Inn's rustic design is evident in its split beam construction, brass rails, lounge fireplace and patio. The lobby also features our Canadian Alpine Wall of Honor celebrating the achievements of the Canadian National Alpine Ski Team.
In-house facilities include, the ski school, the unique Caramba! Restaurant, meeting areas and more, making the Banff Ptarmigan Inn an exceptional choice for your next vacation.
Standard rooms have an either an atrium or lobby view. The rooms feature maple furnishings finished in natural tones and artwork inspired by Canada's Group of Seven artists. These rooms can accommodate up to four adults in a room with two queen beds or two adults in a room with one queen bed. All rooms have hairdryers, cable TV, free wireless internet and a coffee maker with complimentary tea and coffee.
All guests have access to: Complimentary all day shuttle service to downtown shops, restaurants and nightclubs, complimentary heated underground parking, and the Caribou Snow School, which provides private ski and snowboard lessons from some of Canada's best instructors - with transportation to all ski areas included.
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Hot tub - indoor
Steam room and/or sauna
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Safe deposit box - front desk
Banff Ptarmigan InnBanff
- The Ski Hub
- Ultimate Ski & Ride
- Ski Hub
- Giorgio's Trattoria
- Maple Leaf Grill
- Saltlik, A Rare Steakhouse - Banff
- Sleeping Buffalo
- The Bison Restaurant and The Bear Street Tavern
- Three Ravens Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Terrace Dining Room and Lounge - Banff Park Lodge
- Le Beaujolais
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement