DetailsFrom the grandeur of the lobby’s three story stone fireplace to the warmth of the beautifully appointed condominium-style residences, Lodges at Deer Valley is a classic statement in rustic mountain elegance and warm hospitality. Conveniently located less than half a mile from the base of Deer Valley Resort, this tranquil mountain setting offers a variety of year-round activities including skiing, snowmobiling, sleigh rides and much more. The property’s shuttle service, provided by Cadillac, offers direct access to the resort and allows you to experience the shopping, dining and nightlife of historic Main Street in Park City, just minutes away.
Hotel rooms, one-, two- and three-bedroom condominiums are available. The condominiums feature full kitchens, cozy dining areas and gas fireplaces. Experience the Lodges at Deer Valley’s family-friendly services including daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet during the ski season, onsite Deer Valley ski rental shop, lift ticket desk, onsite fitness facility, concierge services, general store and coffee bar. Relax and unwind in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub or simply enjoy warm genuine hospitality in a luxury mountain resort setting. Meeting and convention facilities include 7,300 square feet of flexible meeting space with views of the surrounding mountains and lakes with catering services provided by Deer Valley’s award-winning culinary team. The Lodges is the perfect choice for your family ski vacation vacation or group gathering.
Lodges at Deer Valley is the perfect choice for your family vacation or group gathering. A variety of organized activities and supervised programs are offered for children of all ages including picture frame decorating, bead art, cookie decorating, arts and crafts and more.
Ski shuttle service
24-hour front desk
Gift shop or newsstand
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Guest laundry facilities
Swimming pool - outdoor
Hot tub - outdoor
Complimentary self parking
Complimentary wireless Internet
Lodges at Deer ValleyPark City
- Christy Sports - Deer Valley
- 350 Main Brasserie
- Butcher's Chophouse
- Chez Betty
- Easy Street Brasserie at The Sky Lodge
- Goldener Hirsch
- J&G Grill at The St. Regis Deer Crest Resort
- Riverhorse on Main
- Ruth's Chris Steak House - Hotel Park City
- The Glitretind Restaurant at Stein Eriksen Lodge
- The Mustang
- Westgate Grill @ The Westgate Resort and Spa - Park City
- Yuki Arashi
- Apex at Montage Deer Valley
- Fireside Dining (Deer Valley Resort)
- Mariposa (Deer Valley Resort)
- Royal Street Café (Deer Valley Resort)
- Seafood Buffet (Deer Valley Resort)
- Mountain Grill at The Yarrow Hotel & Conference Center
- Grappa Italian Restaurant
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement