Just three hours west of Calgary International Airport, getting to Panorama is quite easy. Once you’re on the ground in Calgary, Ski.com recommends renting a car, as the drive through the Rocky Mountains’ Kootenay region provides spectacular scenery.To book your Panorama ski vacation flights and a rental car, call, or chat with, one of Ski.com’s knowledgeable Mountain Vacation Specialists today.
• From the airport, head west on Highway 1 (the Trans-Canada Highway) through Canmore and Banff.
• About 30 kilometers west of Banff exit the Trans-Canada at Castle Junction.• Take Highway 93 through Kootenay National Park towards Radium Hot Springs.
• Drive for about an hour and turn south at Radium on Highway 93/95 to Invermere and continue for a couple kilometers.
• At Invermere, you'll arrive at a set of traffic lights, with a Tim Hortons on your left. Turn right and drive through the outskirts of town past Lake Windermere.
• Take the a right onto Panorama Drive and drive another 18 kilometers to arrive at the ski resort.