Switzerland Ski Resorts
A Switzerland ski vacation will please the skier and snowboarder who wants to experience deep-rooted skiing culture and traditional Alpine cuisine, architecture and hospitality. From east to west, Switzerland boasts some of the most stunning mountains in the world and its people are some of the most fun-loving, hospitable locals in all of ski country.
All world-class resorts in their own right, Zermatt, Verbier, Gstaad, Engelberg, Davos, and St. Moritz mostly cater to those in search high luxury and big mountains. Of all Switzerland's resorts, Zermatt is often held in highest regard due to its positioning directly beneath the world famous Matterhorn, which largely served as the birthplace of alpinism. Switzerland also boasts easy access via major hubs such as Geneva and Zurich.
Why You MUST ski Switzerland:
- The Alps' most spectacular peaks, like the Matterhorn and Eiger
- Incredible cities and international airports, like Geneva and Zurich
- Close proximity to French and Italian ski resorts
- High elevation, snow-sure resorts
- Abundance of charming, Old-World villages
- The uber-scenic Interlaken and Jungfrau region
- St. Bernard dogs
- The Jungfraujoch railway and other Alpine trains
NOT SURE WHERE YOU'D LIKE TO GO?
See our best-selling Switzerland resorts via the map below and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to one of our 65+ Mountain Travel Experts over the phone at (800) 299-0656.